World Dhaba, Pune's biggest and the only curated food festival with an amazing vibe and a lot of lip smacking food from Indian and International kitchen comes to Koregaon Park with its 4th edition on the 17th & 18th of Feb 2018, do watch out for the following as newness in abundance-
- 50+Curated food stalls
- 10+Food trucks
- 6+Live Bands
- 2 Stages
- 6 Home Chefs
- Separate Veg Zone
- Craft Beer
- Cocktails & Mocktails
- Kids Zone
- And other exciting things
- A government issued, valid photo ID may be requested at entry.
- No refunds on the purchased ticket are possible, even in case of any reschedulingPlease keep your ticket with you at all times.Rights of admission reserved, even to valid ticket holders
- Beware of counterfeit ticket reserves the right to eject you from the venue for doing so.No dangerous or potentially hazardous objects including but not limited to weapons, knives, guns, fireworks, helmets, laser devices, bottles, musical instruments will be allowed in the venue and may be ejected with or without the owner from the venue.
- The sponsors/performers/organizers are not responsible for any injury or damage occurring due to the event. Any claims regarding the same would be settled in courts in Pune
- No drug use allowed - consumption of narcotics is illegal and those found in possession of or consuming narcotics at the event will be handed over to police authorities.
- Ticket holders in an inebriated state may not be allowed entry.Carrying of liquids, alcohol, cigarettes and banned substances including0utside food will not be permitted in the venue.
- No liability claims of food, pollution, and other consumption poisonings will be entertained.
- No tickets for the event shall be used by any person for advertising, promotional or commercial purposes, including but not limited to prizes, competition, contests or sweepstakes without obtaining written consent of "World Dhaba"
Balkrishna Lawns, Koregaon Park Annexe, Mundhwa, Pune, Maharashtra, India, 411036
Balkrishna Lawns, Pune, India