Valentine’s Day is a celebration of love and caring. It could be platonic love between friends, family love from a child to the parent or romantic love between partners. So celebrate this Valentine's day with the one you love.
Pawna Lake Side Camping
- TentStay...and more
Date: 17th Feb - 18th February 2018
- ₹3000 per Couple
- ₹1600 per person
- ₹800 per Kid (6 yrs-11yrs)
- You can come directly to the campsite by your Scooter, Bike or Car.
- Campsite is not more than 50 km away from Pune
- Follow this route,
- For Pune, Pune-Pirangut-Hadshi-Pawna Lake
- 3:30 pm - Reporting at Camping Site. Tent allotments, Play fun games like Carrom, archery, badminton etc.
- 6:00 pm - Have Evening Snacks. Relax by Lakeside, witness a beautiful sunset and evening.
- 7:30 pm - prepare BBQ (Veg & NonVeg, marinated ingredients will be provided by us)
- 9:00 pm - Dinner followed by Campfire and indoor Music.
- 11:00 pm- Off to the tents for sleep. (Who feel very sleepy)
- 6:30 am Enjoy the beautiful Sunrise (optional)
- 8:30 am Breakfast
- 10:00 am Check out. Say goodbye with a promise to meet again.
Things to Bring:
- Winter Wear
- Bed sheet
- Extra Clothes
- Cap and sunglasses
- DSLR and tripod if you're interested in Astrophotography
- Day 1. Evening Snacks, Barbecue[Veg, Nonveg], Dinner[Veg, Nonveg unlimited], Campfire, Tent Stay (sleeping gears are available in tents)
- Day 2. Breakfast
- Anything not mentioned in 'Inclusions'.
- Basic Washroom facility available at campsite
- Smoking and drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited.
- Please avoid wearing Gold and other jewelry.
Note: In case of huge crowd Barbeque will be prepared by our team. I.e. participants will not get separate barbeque oven.
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY:
- SAFETY is the most important concern of Awara Rahi & we take all necessary precautions for the safety of the participants & experts.
- Swimming in Lake Strictly not allowed.
- However, Awara Rahi will not be responsible for any type of injuries including accidental death happened due to uncertain events during the activity. It would be participants own responsibility for the same, no interference of the parents, guardians of participants will be entertained.
- The safety measure is to be followed on strict basis anybody not following will be discarded on the spot.
- Adventure Activities are Organized considering the favorable conditions of Nature and Atmosphere.. Where Safety comes first. If in case there is a natural Calamity and if the event has Cancelled NO REFUND will be provided in such Circumstances. Leaders Decision will be Final. So no Arguments will be entertained.
- Last but not least: Any adventure activity is a disciplined fun. Respect nature & have Team attitude to more enjoy this event.
Join our NETWORKS
Phone: +91 7709149111 / +91 878 867 6821
- Please carry a valid ID proof along with you.
- Venue rules apply.
- Internet handling fee per ticket may be levied. Please check your total amount before payment.
- Tickets once booked cannot be exchanged or refunded.
- We recommend that you arrive at least 30 minutes prior to the venue to pick up your physical tickets.
Pawna Lake, Lonavala, Maharashtra, India, 410401
Pawna Lake, Lonavala, India