Rangoli Metro Art Center, Beside Mg Road Metro Station, Mahatma Gandhi Road, Shivaji Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India, 560001
Rangoli Metro Art Center, Bengaluru, India
3 Short Play that take you into the world of a common man
1] Bahar Baito
Homeless Jobless Foodless man, become homeless jobless foodless man again. A story of how the rich control and own everything.
Where the rich, no matter what they do, will always find a way to survive. A rich business man with a lot of money, hid under his mattress finds a way to run away from the police with all his money.
A young man who promises the whole village, that he will be their next savior. The whole village comes to his help by bringing food, milk etc to make sure he passes the final exam.
Cast and Crew (performing artist info):
Saurav Verma- A seasoned theatre actor has been entertaining people since an year through various acts and performances
Anuraag Puthige- A man who eats, breathes and sleeps theatre! One of the very famous and talented artists who has done several plays.
Rashmi Deshpande- A talented novice, who has surprised the audience with her skills and acting abilities
- Tickets once bought cannot be refunded.
- No entry without tickets.
- No entry once the show starts
- Only one entry per ticket.
- Please make the kids (if brought) should not disturb the show.
- Parking is at owner’s risk.
- Event duration: 60-70 mins
- Entry time for the event: 4:00 pm
- Gate Entry Details: NA
- Would I be allowed in case I am late for the show? NO
- Is re-entry allowed? NO
- Are children allowed for the event (specific age to enter)? Yes
- Age limit to buy a ticket: 5 and above
- Overall Capacity of the venue: 60
- How many performers are there? 3
- Ticket Rates: Rs 200/each Play
- Differences between various ticket categories: NA
- Ticket inclusive of Hospitality (F&B)? NO
- How is the seating arrangement - Seated/ Non-seated: Seated
- If seated, will customers get specific Seat Numbers while booking or is it a free seating with first come first serve basis: Free seating with first come first serve basis
- Approximate distance from the first row and the stage if possible: 5 meters
- Type of seats: Sofa, Leather couch, bucket seats, plastic chairs: Steel Chairs and straw mats.
- Seat layout of the Auditorium/stadium: Auditorium
- Does the venue have a rooftop / covered: Yes
- Which categories have an A/C”: NA
- Are Wheel Chairs or an Elevator facility available at the Venue: No
- Venue for Parking: yes
- Is parking free or chargeable? : No