The boy from Ranchi is diverse and is pleasantly deceptive. His Joking habit propelled him to pursue stand-up comedy. The small town boy trying to make it big. Being a mix of Bihari, Jharkhandi, Sindhi and A Delhiwala hasn't helped matters for him and his life has become a mix of all 4 cultures. To top up the problems, he got married 3 years back and to make matters even worse, his mother-in-law keeps visiting him. Watch him talk about the life of Biharis, Sindhis and how Marriage marred him, and yes, of course, his dog and Salman Khan.
- Please carry a valid ID proof along with you.
- Venue rules apply.
- Internet handling fee per ticket may be levied. Please check your total amount before payment.
- Tickets once booked cannot be exchanged or refunded.
- We recommend that you arrive at least 30 minutes prior at the venue to pick up your physical tickets.
- Event Date & Time: 23 rd November 2017 / 8:30 PM
- Event Venue: Peddlers Amritsar, Aneja Tower, Sco 36, Ranjit Avenue, Amritsar, Punjab
- Event duration: 1hr 30mins
- Entry time for the event: 8:30 PM
- Event Language: Hindi / English
- Gate Entry Details: First come first serve
- Would I be allowed in case I am late for the show? : Yes
- Is re-entry allowed?: Yes
- Are children allowed for the event (specific age to enter): 16+
- Age limit to buy a ticket: No
- Differences between various ticket categories: No
- Ticket inclusive of Hospitality (F&B)?: No How is the seating arrangement - First come first serve basis
- If seated, will customers get specific Seat Numbers while booking or is it a free seating with first come first serve basis?
- Type of seats: First come first serve basis
- Does the venue have a rooftop / covered: Covered
- Which categories have an A/C: All
- Are Wheel Chairs or an Elevator facility available at the Venue: No
Peddlers Amritsar, Aneja Tower, B - Block, Ranjit Avenue, Amritsar, Punjab, India, 143001
Peddlers Amritsar, Amritsar, India