When he was born, the doctor said "aapke Ghar hadsa Hua hai"! Memorable childhood you talk about? He remembers how to dodge those flying "chappals" and girls now know how to dodge him. He could be funny, smart, intelligent, fabulous, charismatic, and what not, but because he is a Punjabi he chose to screw himself up!! A sales professional, he does not have to try too hard to make you buy his stories (as they are already very cheap). Join him for a round of laughter while he takes you on a tale of two cities-the one where he was born and the one where he performs.
- Please carry a valid ID proof along with you.
- Venue rules apply.
- Internet handling fee per ticket may be levied. Please check your total amount before payment.
- Tickets once booked cannot be exchanged or refunded.
- We recommend that you arrive at least 30 minutes prior to the venue to pick up your physical tickets.
- Event duration: 1hr 30mins
- Entry time for the event: 8:00 PM
- Event Language: Hindi / English
- Gate Entry Details: First come first serve
- Would I be allowed in case I am late for the show? : Yes
- Is re-entry allowed?: Yes
- Are children allowed for the event (specific age to enter): 16+
- Age limit to buy a ticket: No
Peddlers, Hotel Heritage, Sco 467 & 468, 35c, Sector 35, Chandigarh, India, 160022, Punchliners
Peddlers, Chandigarh, India