Lanterns will fly when the sun goes down. Be sure to arrive early enough to stadium, check-in and find a place to enjoy the event.
Come, be a part of a beautiful night with music that will keep you grooving, food that will leave you drooling while enjoying the spectacular view of thousands of flickering candles in the sky.
- Age Limit: 3+.
- Visitors must arrive last entry to the festival is 8.00 pm.
- Ticket holders can show their ticket barcodes on their phones or printed tickets on entry to the festival.
- Visitors agree to the use of any photographs or video footage taken of them at the festival for promotional and marketing purposes.
- NO alcohol is permitted to be taken into the festival.
- Private sound systems, illegal substances, legal highs, glass, fireworks, flares, laser pens, drones or any other item, which the organizers deem unsuitable or inappropriate will not be permitted into the festival site.
- Lantern Festival is suitable for young children. Under 4s are free and do not need a ticket to attend. Child tickets are for children aged 4 - 16.
- The organizers reserve the right to implement any restrictions/conditions deemed necessary before and during the event to ensure the safe management of the festival site.
- Lanterns should be lit when our organizers give a green signal. They cannot do whenever they want.
- Internet handling fee per ticket may be levied. Please check your total amount before payment.
- Tickets once booked cannot be exchanged or refunded.
- We recommend that you arrive at least 20 minutes prior to the venue to pick up your physical tickets.
Gachibowli Stadium, Old Mumbai Highway, Near Iiit College, Gachibowli, Hyderabad, Telangana, India, 500032, Mapprr
Gachibowli Stadium, Hyderabad, India