Alandi-Markal Road, Tulapur , Haveli, Pune, Maharashtra, India, 412305
Tulapur, Pune, India
The kayakers are coming with an opportunity to learn and enjoy Kayaking in Pune. There will be multiple batches on every 2nd and 4th weekend of every month. Stay tuned for more details and updates.
- Slack Lining
- 3 other Fun Games
Sunday: Event Day
- 06.00 am: Pick up from Shivajinagar Pune
- 07.30 am: Reach campsite
- 07.30 am: Tea and Introduction of boats, safety instructions
- 07.45 am: Camp starts with warm-up
- 08.00 am: Land training and safety demo
- 08.30 am: First boat ride
- 09.00 am: Breakfast
- 09.30 am: Second Boat ride
- 10.30 am: Morning session ends
- 11.00 am: Stretching
- 11.30 am: Lunch
- 12.30 pm: Have some rest or explore the campsite
- 02.30 pm: Visit ancient temple
- 03.30 pm: Evening session starts with warm-up
- 04.00 pm: Boat rides continues
- 05.00 pm: Tea and snacks
- 06.30 pm: Evening session ends
- 07.00 pm: Pack up and return journey to Pune
Cost: 1400/- per head per day
Camp Cost includes:
- Pune to Pune transport by Private bus
- Tea, Breakfast, Lunch and Evening snacks
- Kayaking training equipment charges
- Safety equipment charges
- First aid kit
Camp cost excludes:
- Bottled drinking water
- Personal Expenses
- Insurance of any kind
- Medical hospitalization, evacuation, and related expenses
- Anything not mentioned in ‘Camp cost includes’
Things to carry:
- Two water bottles ( 2 ltr at least)
- Jacket or sweater
- Ready to eat food (Biscuits, palm cakes, thepla)
- Polythene bag to keep wet cloths
- Two extra pairs of clothes
- Sports shoes
- Personal medicines (if any)
- Cap, sunglasses, sun cream or cold cream, camera (Optional)
For any queries and registrations please contact:
+91 7709307767; +91 9960108321.
- Please carry a valid ID proof along with you.
- Venue rules apply.
- Internet handling fee per ticket may be levied. Please check your total amount before payment.
- Tickets once booked cannot be exchanged or refunded.
- We recommend that you arrive at least 30 minutes prior to the venue to pick up your physical tickets.