New Year’s Eve is done. Do you know what’s the next big thing happening in Bangalore? It’s Lohri time. The traditional festival will be getting an urban spin at B Flat, Brookfield Malls making it the most awaited night of the month. Come let's- do-Balle-Balle at this awe-inspiring rooftop open-air venue with Dhol | Gidda | Bhangra Dance Music | Live Performances | Djs Massy and D | Photobooth | Bonfire and Much More!
- Open Air Roof Top
- Punjabi Music All Night
- Dance Performances
- Live Dhol Players
- Festive Foods
- Separate Bar counter
- Kids Friendly
- DJs Massy and D
- Bhangra and Gidda and much more.
Age Limit: 18+ (Also, Kids will be allowed with parents on their own responsibility).
Note: Ticket are nonrefundable.
- Is there seating arrangement? sufficient sitting arrangement.
- Is venue covered or open air? Covered and Open Air
- Is parking available? Yes
- Capacity: Up to 300
- Is there a pick and drop facility? No
- Is parking free or chargeable? Chargeable
- Kids playing zone available or not? No
- Will be there be a dance floor? yes
- Is there a dress code? Yes. Traditional / Ethnic Attire Encouraged.
- Please carry a valid ID proof along with you.
- Venue rules apply.
- Internet handling fee per ticket may be levied. Please check your total amount before payment.
- Tickets once booked cannot be exchanged or refunded.
- We recommend that you arrive at least 30 minutes prior at the venue to pick up your physical tickets.
Brookefield Mall, Aecs Layout, Brookefield, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India, 560037
Brookefield Mall, Bengaluru, India