INFERNO one of the largest college fest in south Gujarat is back again with its wide horizons. Inferno in its third edition(2017) itself made a roar in the city with over 60+ events 100 colleges and with 10000 footfall. Now we are expecting greater talents from various fields like culture management sports and much more that are defined by the inferno. It will help in sporting spirits and reveal their intellectual and creative skills across the fields in which various colleges are participating. Inferno’18 is the perfect juncture to showcase the talents of students with wit and finesse.
Following Events Will be Organised on the Following Dates:
DANCE TILL YOU DROP:
Dance can be performed in a group but now it is the time to show the art of expressing solely on the beat in the battle of Inferno'18 which will be judged by a surprise celebrity judge.
REGISTRATION FEES: Rs. 500
- Winner – 5000/-
- 1st Runner-up – 3000/-
RULES AND REGULATIONS:
- This will be a solo battle with different sequences that will be decided by the judges and the management.
- Music will be given on the spot.
- Judges decision would be final.
- Any technical requirements should be informed prior.
- Management can withdraw your entry any time on breach of any rule.
- Crowd attraction
- Overall impact
- Damage to any college property and any kind of misbehaviour will not be accepted.
- All the participants will be treated as general audience after completion of their respective events.
- Sharp objects like knives, blades, cutter etc., flammable objects like a matchbox or any other flammable liquids, drugs, crackers or any other harmful or injurious items do not mention in the list will be confiscated and will not be returned in any case.
- Unauthorized personnel will not be allowed backstage in any of the events.
- Carry valuables at your own risk. The college will not be held responsible for any loss of property.
- Outside food will not be allowed inside the campus.
- Don’t throw food/garbage anywhere on campus, use dustbin for same.
- Park your vehicle properly at parking area.
- Sitting outside of the campus on vehicles will not be allowed.
- Distributing flyers or samples will not be allowed inside the campus.
- Participants have to show their POP (Proof of participation) at entry gate otherwise entry fee will be taken.
- On the spot, registration-participants will have to pay entry fees.
- Any commercial activity will not be allowed on campus.
- If any department of INFERNO team requests you to do things, kindly listen to their instructions, they are meant for your safety.
- Do not BREAK any chain/line.
Sdj International College, Plot No. 166, Opp. Diamond Institute, B/H. Someshwara Bunglows, Someshwara Enclave, Vesu, Surat, Gujarat, India, 395010
Sdj International College, Surat, India