Sdj International College, Plot No. 166, Opp. Diamond Institute, B/H. Someshwara Bunglows, Someshwara Enclave, Vesu, Surat, Gujarat, India, 395010
Sdj International College, Surat, India
INFERNO one of the largest college fest in south Gujarat is back again with its wide horizons. Inferno in its third edition(2017) itself made a roar in the city with over 60+ events 100 colleges and with 10000 footfall. Now we are expecting greater talents from various fields like culture management sports and much more that are defined by the inferno. It will help in sporting spirits and reveal their intellectual and creative skills across the fields in which various colleges are participating. Inferno’18 is the perfect juncture to showcase the talents of students with wit and finesse.
Following Events Will be Organised on the Following Dates:
- BEST MANAGER-1-Feb-18
- BEST FINANCE MANAGER-1-Feb-18
- BEST ENTREPRENEUR AND MARKETER -1-Feb-18
- AUCTION -1-Feb-18
- STOCK MARKET -1-Feb-18
- Participation eligibility: Student of under graduate and post graduate.
- Registration fees once paid is non-refundable.Inferno reserves the right to cancel any event. In such cases only, the registration fees will be refunded.
- The organizing college reserves all the rights to any amendments in the rules & regulation and timing of the event. In case of any such change, the participants will be informed.
REQUIREMENTS DURING KURUKSHETRA:
- Participants should be in formals throughout the events.
- Participants are requested to maintain the decorum of the hosting college.
- Participants are not allowed to misuse any of the college facilities. Any damage to college property will not be tolerated and shall be reimbursed by the one causing damage.
- Participants are required to bring all necessary things of their own (laptops or calculators). Wi-Fi facility will be provided by the host.
- Misuse of any gadgets during the event will not be tolerated.
- Participants have to maintain the deadlines.
- All the events will go on for three days. The participants who are not eliminated on day 1 will be qualified for day 2. No participation directly on day 2 or 3 shall be entertained.
Participants can only participate in one event of Kurukshetra.
ADHINAYAK (BEST MANAGER):
Does it strike and get you working with limited resources at the right time, for the right situation? Can you give momentum to the environment and get it working? If the answer is yes, it’s MANAGEMENT- That’s where you belong.
- Participation: Individual.
- Registration fees: Rs250/-
CHANAKYANEETI (BEST ENTREPRENEUR AND MARKETING MANAGER):
Do you think that you can think out of the box? Do you think you can make difference in people's approach? Do you think you are a good orator and can deal people?
A challenge is coming for you as we give you a chance to your entrepreneur and marketing skills.
- Participation team of 2
- Registration fees -300/-
Do you have the power of managing lifeblood of the business? Are you a crazy fan of numbers, investments, and revenue? Can you gamble to bring out fortunes for yourself? For those finance lovers, we hereby bring best finance manager.
- Participation: Team of 2.
- Damage to any college property and any kind of misbehaviour will not be accepted.
- All the participants will be treated as general audience after completion of their respective events.
- Sharp objects like knives, blades, cutter etc., flammable objects like a matchbox or any other flammable liquids, drugs, crackers or any other harmful or injurious items do not mention in the list will be confiscated and will not be returned in any case.
- Unauthorized personnel will not be allowed backstage in any of the events.
- Carry valuables at your own risk. The college will not be held responsible for any loss of property.
- Outside food will not be allowed inside the campus.
- Don’t throw food/garbage anywhere on campus, use dustbin for same.
- Park your vehicle properly at parking area.
- Sitting outside of the campus on vehicles will not be allowed.
- Distributing flyers or samples will not be allowed inside the campus.
- Participants have to show their POP (Proof of participation) at entry gate otherwise entry fee will be taken.
- On the spot, registration-participants will have to pay entry fees.
- Any commercial activity will not be allowed on campus.
- If any department of INFERNO team requests you to do things, kindly listen to their instructions, they are meant for your safety.
- Do not BREAK any chain/line.