Holika- Zombie Holi Festival 2018. Be a Color Zombie This Holi.
Holika- Zombie Holi Festival 2018 is creating the buzz in the city for all the right reasons as they bring a new holi trend with a Zombie theme for the first time ever which Bengaluru city is yet to witness @ TAG, The Adventure Grove. Here we come with our another venue: The Den Hotels, Whitefield. This Holi We Have added a lot of new attractions to create an unforgettable Holi Experience. 2 Days Of Musical Mayhem.
- Foam/ Rain Dance
- Eco-Friendly Colors.
- 5 Renowned DJs.
- 1 Popular MC
- 5 Start Luxury Holi
- State Of The Art Sound | Dance Lighting & Visual Madness.
- Bollywood, House , Techno & EDM
- Live Dhol Artists.
- Live Performances.
- Women Exclusive Zone & Women Safety Squad.
- Holi Games.
- Special Thandai Stalls.
- Free White T-Shirt.
- Separate Box Office.
- Special Parking.
- Seating Arrangements.
- Separate Zones.
- Washroom Facilities.
- Volunteer Service.
Artist names: DJ D, DJ Massy, DJ Nuthan, DJ AROR, DJ ABOLI(Mumbai) and more TBA
- Age Limit: 18+ (Also, Kids will be allowed with parents on their own responsibility)
- Is re-entry allowed: no
- Is friendly for kids? Age limit for kids: Kids will be allowed with parents on their responsibility)
- Is unlimited alcohol and food?: NO
- Difference between ticket categories: Yes
- Is their seating arrangement: First come first serve basis
- Is venue covered or open air: Open Air
- Is parking available? Yes
- Capacity: Sufficient, valet parking
- Is there a pick and drop facility: No
- Is parking free or chargeable?: Free
- Kids playing zone available or not ?: Yes
- Please attach Food and Beverages menu: (Special Thandai Mix, and Festive food both veg and Non-Veg)
- Type of music: Bollywood, House, Techno & EDM with Live Dhol and Live performance
- Are stags allowed?: Yes
- Ladies Exclusive Zone: Yes
- Any bulk discounts: should be discussed with the organizer on the requirement.
- Will be there be a dance floor?: yes (Open Ground)
- Is there a dress code?: Wear all White (Not Compulsory)
- Is breakfast included in the stay package?: not applicable
- What are the provisions for extra bed?: not applicable
- Ticket are nonrefundable.
- Kids are allowed only with parents on their own responsibility.
- Seats and Parking are subject to availability.
- Organizers and Venue will not be responsible for any Loss of belongings and Physical Damages.
- T-Shirts are complimentary only for online bookings. Pls note there is no T-Shirt for kids.
The Den Bangalore, Itpb Main Road, Kiadb Export Promotion Industrial Area, Whitefield, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India, 560066, D Moda Productions
The Den Bangalore, Bengaluru, India