BRAINBOX MEDIA PRESENTS Bangalore's Biggest Holi Festival last year we colored more than 3500 last year. Bengaluru Are you ready
Gulaaal 2018 Biggest Holi festival for The Very First Time at Bangalore city
- Day 1: Nakshatra
- Day 2: Rangleela
- Day 3: Rang De Bengaluru
With your tickets, you can do many things you are getting Bangalore's Biggest Holi festival since last 8 years known for Holi festival in Bangalore city under The big Banyan tree pebbles.
- Open air area venue pebbles palace grounds gate no 9
- Unlimited dry colors 1 ton =1000 Gk's + more per day organic color only
- Unlimited colors organic only from 10 am
- Unlimited music nonstop all genres
- Unlimited Punjabi Dhol
- Mobile protection plastic pouches with your entry band
- Water Sprinkles on the banyan tree
- Water balloons in 15 water drums
- Water props Balam pichkari and other
- Rain dance setups
- Live food counters & food trucks available
- Enter with a free welcome drink with your ticket from 10 am till 1 am
- 10 big celebrity DJs from India Music/Bollywood/Edm/Hip-hop/Punjabi/Trap/Dbn/psytrance.
- Parking available cabs 24x7 available
- Alcohol available soft drinks available on buy & drink basis
- Security special police protection bouncers security guards CCTV at the venue
- Baggage space available to keep your bags
- Venue or event organizers won't be responsible for any of your belongings ( T&C ) Apply
- Please carry a valid ID proof along with you.
- Venue rules apply.
- Internet handling fee per ticket may be levied. Please check your total amount before payment.
- Tickets once booked cannot be exchanged or refunded.
- We recommend that you arrive at least 30 minutes prior to the venue to pick up your physical tickets.
Pebble The Jungle Lounge, 3 Princess Academy, Ramanna Maharishi Road, Palace Grounds, Jayamahal, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India, 560080
Pebble The Jungle Lounge, Bengaluru, India