Conferences & Workshops Training
Feb. 17 – 25, 2018
The course at Fin life focuses on connecting your studies with the corporate world of financial markets in a practical sense, further giving you an idea of financial modeling with skill development so that you can start monetizing the knowledge which you have gained from books. This is a 4 Day program involving 2 weekends i.e 2 Saturdays & 2 Sundays. The course covers basics of stock markets to fundamental and technical analysis using various tools and MS excel which are necessary to make informed and profitable trades in the markets. Pre-recorded trades on weekdays will be shown as markets are closed on weekends which will help in giving the student live market experience mentioned in the course structure.
All students below the age of 25 are eligible to do the course from any stream i.e Humanities, Commerce or Science we will make sure that you understand the concepts thoroughly provided you have a rational thinking and common sense. Students above the age of 25 only eligible after telephonic interview & reference.
The classroom environment which we provide is full of interaction and make sure that students don’t hesitate in asking any doubts.
Finlife Full Stock Market Program with Excel(Weekend Batch)
DAY 1, Duration:3 Hours
1. What are Stock Markets and Shares
2. Benefits of stock markets & Careers
3. Why Invest and what returns can you expect.
4. What are Nifty and Sensex?
5. Intraday & Delivery
6. Demat Account & trading account
7. Looking at Livestock prices
8. How to follow stocks through various online portals
9. Fundamental and technical approach
10. Duties of a broker and placing orders
11. Account opening requirements
12. Brokerage Calculation
13. Trading & Investing
14. Demand Supply the bidding system
15. Types of Market Cash, F&O
DAY 2, Duration: 4 Hours
1. 4. Shorting
2. 5. Leverage
3. 6. Ways of investing in stock markets
4. 7. Mutual Funds
5. 8. Sectors Investments
6. 9. Equity
7. 10. Basic Excel & Financial Modelling
8. 11. Present Value and Future Value Calculations
9. Finding % increase values of Financials
10. Using Standard deviation, Mean for analysis
11. Looking up Data for Fundamental Analysis
DAY 3, Duration: 4 Hours
1. Overview of Financial Modelling
2. Financial Modelling with fundamental analysis
3. Fundamental analysis
4. Understanding Annual report.
5. Role of
a. EPS PE & Management
b. Earnings Yield
6. How P&L/BS are linked to stocks
a. Composition of debt
b. Effect of Split Bonus & Dividend on stocks.
c. Other Income
d. GDP to Market Cap
e. Recent News analysis
DAY 4, Duration:4 Hours
1. 5. Technical Analysis
2. Types of Charts
3. Support Resistance
5. Short-Term Trading & Stop Loss
6. Importance of volumes
7. Trading Strategies (One Trend)
8. Live Markets experience
9. Linking Fundamentals with technical
10. Practical Problem
11. Case studies on always put STOP LOSS
12. Hedging Positions
13. Discussions and conclusion of the program
Upon completion, students will be given a certificate of skill. Further a chance to be a part of the Fin life Alumni.