Jln Stadium, Gate No. 2, Cgo Complex, Pragati Vihar, Delhi, India, 110003
Jln Stadium, Delhi, India
Red Rocks is part of a 15-year-old conglomerate with interests spanning construction & real estate, investments, and most recently, an award-winning premium gym & spa which has 5 accolades to its name within the first year of opening. Subsequently, in order to maximize their potential, Red Rocks further diversified into the hospitality sector.With the experience gained as an investor, and their proven track record in other ventures, they are ready to take the entertainment events industry by storm and raise the bar for everyone under the banner of Red Rocks Entertainment, with the biggest concert in India -- the Da-Bangg Tour featuring Salman Khan, Sonakshi Sinha, Kriti Sanon, Meet Bros, Prabhudeva & Manish Paul!
About Da-Bangg Tour:
Bollywood’s heartthrob, Salman Khan, gears up to come to New Delhi with his leading ladies for an enthralling night, you don’t want to miss! Spurred by the highly successful Da-Bangg shows in London, Hong Kong, Auckland, and Melbourne, it's time to take Delhi by storm. Get ready for one of the biggest Bollywood concerts in the history of India at the biggest venue-Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium, New Delhi, India! It is a multipurpose sports arena hosting football and other sporting events, as well as large-scale entertainment events. This is the first time ever that the main Arena of the JLN Stadium is being used for a private event. No other event, public or private, in recent memory has leveraged the inner arena to put on a spectacle of this scale, apart from the Commonwealth Games opening ceremony in 2010!We can assure you, it is going to be once in a Lifetime Experience for all of You!
Be a part of this year's biggest Bollywood Extravaganza!
- Kids of age 3 years and above require a ticket for entry.
- A government issued, valid photo ID may be requested at entry.
- No refunds on the purchased ticket are possible, even in case of any rescheduling.
- This is a single entry show. Once you exit the show area, you will not be permitted to enter again.
- Please keep your ticket with you at all times.
- Rights of admission reserved, even to valid ticket holders.
- Beware of counterfeit tickets.
- AUDIO OR VIDEO RECORDING OF THE SHOW IS NOT PERMITTED. You must not make, create, store, record or transmit any kind of sound recording, visual footage (recording), or store, record or transmit any information or other data with relation to the event. The organizers reserve the right to eject you from the venue for doing so.
- No professional, SLR or DSLR cameras or recording (sound or video) equipment will be permitted in the venue. Do not bring them to the venue as we will NOT be able to take responsibility and hold the same for safekeeping.
- Security procedures, including frisking, remain the right of the management.
- No dangerous or potentially hazardous objects including but not limited to weapons, knives, guns, fireworks, helmets, laser devices, bottles, musical instruments will be allowed in the venue and may be ejected with or without the owner from the venue.
- The sponsors/performers/organizers are not responsible for any injury or damage occurring due to the event. Any claims regarding the same would be settled in courts in Mumbai.
- No drug use allowed - consumption of narcotics is illegal and those found in possession of or consuming narcotics at the event will be handed over to police authorities.
- Ticket holders in an inebriated state may not be allowed entry.
- Carrying of liquids, alcohol, cigarettes and banned substances including
- outside food will not be permitted in the venue.
- No liability claims of food, pollution, and other consumption poisonings will be entertained.
- No tickets for the event shall be used by any person for advertising, promotional or commercial purposes, including but not limited to prizes, competition, contests or sweepstakes without obtaining the written consent of the promoter.