Alumni meet 2018 is the most exciting and let's make it a happening event by your presence. Let's cherish some beautiful memories with lots of fun fabulous music, groovy dancing buzzing community of like-minded people constantly looking for something new & get together to enjoy the music & the vibe over this reunion.
When- 20th January 2018
Where- Bharati Vidyapeeth Secondary & Sr. Sec. School Basement.
The Dinner is on us.
The Event schedule will be:
- General Introduction & Condolence.
- Entertaining Performances.
- A vote of thanks.
Last Date of registration- 15 jan, 2018
If you have it in you and want to showcase your talent to your friends you are most welcome to perform your thing.
All you have to do is just enroll your name to one of our team members prior the event. Contact Details are as follows:-
Contact person- Miss. Kalpana, Miss. Sangita Ben
Contact Number- +919822071893, +918796975004.
So get your tickets as soon as possible and be there to experience the most happening reunion.
- You Agree with all T&C of the Organizer
- Carry a valid identity proof at the venue.
- Organizers will not be responsible for any charge after the program.
- No Hard Drinks will be served at the venue.
- No entry if hard drinks consumed earlier.
- No refund in case of postponement or cancellation of the event.
- Tickets once booked cannot be exchanged or refunded.
- No large bags or backpacks will be permitted at the event.
- Duplicate tickets will not be issued for lost or stolen tickets.
- A ticket shall not be a valid ticket if the barcode or hologram has been tampered with.
- No re-entry is permitted for the entire period of the event.
- Organizers reserve the right to perform security checks on invitees/members of the audience at the entry point for security reasons.
- Parking near or at the festival premises is at the risk of the vehicle owner. The organizer will not hold responsibility for any damage or theft of any vehicles within the stipulated parking premises of the festival.
- Consumption and sale of illegal substances are strictly prohibited.
- Professional cameras, any form of recording instruments, arms, and ammunition, eatables, bottled water, beverages, alcohol are not allowed from outside the festival. Food and beverages will be available at the festival.
- Rights of admission reserved, even to valid ticket holders.
- First aid/medical facilities will be provided, however, the organizers do not take any responsibility for any problems arising.
- The organizers reserve the right without refund or other recourse, to refuse admission to anyone who is found to be in breach of these terms and conditions including, if necessary, ejecting the holder/s of the ticket from the venue after they have entered the ground.
Bharati Vidyapeeth Campus, Dhankawadi, Pune, Maharashtra, India, 411043
Bharati Vidyapeeth, Pune, India