Ekka begum Badshah: All love stories have endings. sometimes perfect, sometimes just not. but this one has like... sort of an ending... a very unusual one perhaps!
The Incomplete Story: A writer and his stupid thoughts. Well, there is a competition for his stupidity, his girlfriend. Wait, there is a competition for her as well, in the race of being the king of stupidity. And eventually leading nowhere in a not-so- called writer's life.
Hey Bhagwan: Be careful what you wish for! Because sometimes wishes come true. This weekend, meet God. His near and dear devotee and her husband and
their tryst with God himself and his grant of wishes.
- Saurav Verma- A seasoned theatre actor has been entertaining people since a year through various acts and performances
- Anuraag Puthige- A man who eats, breathes and sleeps theatre! One of the very famous and talented artists who has done several plays.
- Pooja Pandey Tripati- Coming from an artistic and dance culture, She is a performer who can take the audience anywhere with her skills.
- Prashant Jadenavar: A performer class apart! He can make you laugh, cry with his wish and will and you would never know you actually followed him. Being in theatre for over a decade, one can say he can beat the best in the business!
- Tickets once bought cannot be refunded.
- No entry without tickets.
- No entry once the show starts
- Only one entry per ticket.
- Please make the kids (if brought) should not disturb the show.
- Parking is at owner’s risk.
Tortilla House, 85, 17th Hb Main Rd, 5th Block, Koramangala, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India, 560047
Tortilla House, Bengaluru, India